How to apply
4 December 2017 – applications open
8 January 2018 – applications close
8 February 2018 – scholarships major offer round
- You can only apply for one Eligible Course of Study in one application round (for example, it is not possible to apply for two scholarships for two different six-month courses in a single application round).
- Only one application per applicant is assessed. If you submit more than one application before the due date, only the latest application is considered.
You may be required to submit documentary evidence of the following:
- Australian citizenship, permanent humanitarian visa, or New Zealand citizenship
- residence in regional or remote Australia
- financial need
- eligibility for other considerations.
Notification of application outcomes
You will be advised of the outcomes of your application in writing. If you are unsuccessful, you may not be notified before scholarship agreements have been executed with successful applicants.
If you are unsuccessful, you may ask us for feedback on your application.
If you are unsuccessful for one round, you may submit a new application in a future scholarship round.
Page last updated: 14 Dec 2017