How we notify you of your offer
We notify you of your offer by email, and may also notify you by SMS.
You only get one offer each offer date. This is for your highest eligible preference (ie the highest preference for which you have met the admission criteria and OP/selection rank requirement, if applicable).
Responding to offers
Respond to your offer by the date and time specified on your offer letter so that it does not expire.
To respond to your offer:
- Log in to Application Services.
- Under My Application, select View or Edit.
- Under Offers, select View offer details.
- Select the Respond to offer link.
You have three response options:
- Conditional, with no change of preference
- Conditional, with change of preference
For each of the response options you can accept, reject or defer your offer.
Please note: You lose your right to an offer when you:
- receive a new offer for the same semester start
- reject an offer
- allow an offer to expire.
If you did not get an offer, it could be because:
- you did not meet the entry requirements
- you needed to compete for a place and your OP or selection rank did not meet the cut-off
- you did not pay your application fee
- you ordered your preferences incorrectly
- you applied after the due date, or too close to an offer round, and we could not assess your application in time.
If you are unsure why you did not get an offer, call us on 1300 467 822.
If you did not get an offer because you did not meet the entry requirements, there are other options to consider:
- changing your preferences for the next offer round
- upgrading pathways, to improve your chances of entry in the future
- the institution may contact you about pathway offers.
Change courses within the same institution
If you want to change to a different course within the same institution, check with your institution whether you can transfer internally.