You can upload your documents to your application by logging in to Application Services and going to Outstanding Documents. The document upload limit is 15MB.
If the qualification you need to provide isn’t listed in Outstanding Documents, you can email or post them to us.
- When emailing through documentation, please include your full name and QTAC application number in the subject line of your email so that it can be easily identified.
- This email address is for submitting documentation only. For any general enquires, please fill out the Webform.
or post to:
PO Box 1331
Milton, QLD 4064 Australia
*Please note there may be slight delays with mail delivery and processing times as the QTAC office is temporarily closed and mail is being redirected to an off-site location.
Documentation due dates
Ensure we receive your documentation by the due date so we can assess it in time.
Visit Key dates and fees for documentation due dates.
Follow the tips below so the assessment process goes smoothly for your application:
- Get your documents ready before you apply to avoid delays in assessment.
- Make sure the copy you upload is clear, easy to read and no parts have been cut off in the uploading process.
- If you need to post your documents to us, submit photocopies only. Any documents submitted to us are not returned.
- Submit copies of your official results only; results downloaded and printed from websites are not official transcripts and are not accepted.
- If your documents are in a foreign language, you must submit copies of the document in the original language and a full, official translation into English. Do not submit extract translations as they are not accepted.
- Arrange, where necessary, for your education provider to send your official results directly to us (eg some providers in the United States of America).
- Authorise, where necessary, for your education provider to release your official results to us (eg International Baccalaureate Organisation).
- Resubmit documents you provided to us in previous years, because we do not keep them.
We reserve the right to request original documents and/or certified copies of documents if required.
If your documentation contains false, incorrect or misleading information, we may cancel your application, any fees paid may not be refunded and you may be excluded from applying to QTAC for a period of up to two years.
The documentation you need to provide depends on your qualifications. Select a qualification below for details.
NOTE: Where academic transcripts are referred to below, the official academic transcript is required. Statements of attainment, results slips and award elements documents are not sufficient.