Skip to content

International applications

How do I apply?

You apply through QTAC if you are:

  • an Australian citizen
  • an Australian permanent resident
  • an Australian permanent visa holder (201 or 202), or
  • a New Zealand citizen.

For all other applications, please check directly with the institution  to confirm the best application process for you.  See the “how to apply” tab on the institution profile page for more details.

English language proficiency

Institutions will advise how you can satisfy their English proficiency requirements.

NOTE: the English proficiency requirements listed on QTAC’s website are for domestic applicants only.

Which language do I provide my documents in?

You don’t need to submit documents unless we ask you to. 

If we ask you to, and if your documents are in a foreign language, you must submit copies of both:

  • the document in the original language
  • a full, official translation into English. Do not submit extract translations as they are not accepted.

Find out more about whether you need to provide documents, and how.

For more information, please click on the institution below

Generic filters

Form Successful

Thank you, the form has been sent. We've also sent you an email with all the details of your submission.

Payment Complete

Thank you, your payment has been successful. We've sent you an email with all the details of your order.

Generic filters