Year 12 Survey: Competition Terms & Conditions
All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these Terms and Conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final, and no correspondence will be entered in to. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
1.The promoter of this Competition is the Queensland Tertiary Admissions Centre Limited (QTAC).
2. This competition is open to previous Queensland Year 12 students who finished school in 2018, 2019 or 2020.
3. Each entry must be entered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any Entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
4. Entry into the competition is free.
5.The Competition opens at 9am on Wednesday, 15 September 2021 and closes at 12 midnight on Sunday, 26 September 2021 (“Competition Period”). Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
6. To enter the Competition, you must:
Complete and submit the survey via the following link https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Yr12Applicants
7. One winner will be randomly selected from the pool of completed survey results. The prize is a $500 EFTPOS gift card. The winner will be notified via email or phone at 10am on Monday, 27 September 2021. Please allow at least 14 days from the start date of notification for the delivery of the prizes.
9. Entrants may access the personal information the Promoter holds about them, notify the Promoter that they do not wish the information to be disclosed or notify the Promoter that they do not wish to receive further promotional material by contacting QTAC.
10. By entering this competition, you warrant that all details provided with your entry are true and accurate.
11. You acknowledge that the Promoter is under no obligation to exercise any of the rights granted to it by these Terms and Conditions.
12. In the event that a prize winner is unable to be contacted, the Promoter will retain the prize for 30 days from the date of the judges’ decision. If any prize is not claimed within 30 days of the date of the judges’ decision, the judges may determine another winner for the unclaimed prize. A winner of any unclaimed prize will be the prize winner for the purpose of these Terms and Conditions.
13. If there is any event that prevents or hinders the Promoter’s conduct of the Competition or the Promoter’s ability to deliver the prizes to the prize winners, the Promoter may, in its discretion, cancel the Competition and recommence it at another time under the same conditions or select another winner.
14. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
15. To the full extent permitted by the law, the Promoter will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct of inconsequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the Competition or accepting or using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize or damage to any prize in transit.
16. This promotion is governed by the laws of Queensland and Entrants irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland.
17. If an Eligible Entrant’s contact details change during the period of the competition, it is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility to notify QTAC. No changes may be made to a Submission after submission.