You must meet all the eligibility criteria to be considered.
Applicant eligibility criteria
To be eligible for a scholarship applicants must:
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, holder of a permanent humanitarian visa
- Have commenced the first year of their Eligible Course of Study in Semester 1 of 2022 and be continuing in Semester 2 or Trimester 3 of 2022 or;
- Be about to commence the first year of their Eligible Course of Study in Semester 2 or Trimester 3 of 2022.
- Have your permanent home address in a regional or remote area as defined by the Australian Statistical Geography Standard (ASGS).
- Applicants must not have relocated to a major city more than 3 months prior to commencing their chosen course of study.
Eligible courses of study
Eligible courses of study are those that meet the requirements below.