If you undertake an internship relevant to your eligible course of study, you will receive a once off payment of $500. This applies to both recipients of the RRES Program and Creative Arts Scholarships.
Internships must be undertaken for a minimum of 5 business days.
You must undertake the internship during or after your eligible course of study, and must complete the internship within three months of completing your studies, or of scholarship funding ending (whichever occurs first).
Internships must be undertaken in Australia.
If the Internship is not part of your Eligible Course of Study or arranged by your educational institution:
- You will be responsible for finding an Internship Host Organisation and arranging your Internship placement;
- the Internship Host Organisation must establish an agreement with us; and
- the Internship Host Organisation is able to receive the one-off $500 payment to assist with the costs of administering the Internship; and
- Eligible scholarship recipients will receive a one-off payment of $500 payment
- Eligible internship payments will be made at the completion of the internship.
If the Scholarship Program includes an Internship in the form of work-integrated learning, such as clinical or practical work placements:
- Eligible Scholarship Recipients will be eligible to receive a one-off of $500 payment;
- the Internship Host Organisation is not eligible to receive the one-off $500 payment.
Scholarship Recipients applying for an Internship payment will need to provide relevant evidence (such as an Internship Agreement or contract with the host organisation).
Recipients undertaking an apprenticeship are not eligible for an Internship payment.