If you undertake an internship relevant to your eligible course of study, you will receive a once off payment of $500. This applies to both recipients of the RRES Program and Creative Arts Scholarships.
You must undertake the internship for a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 20 business days, on a full-time or part-time basis.
You must undertake the internship during or after your eligible course of study, and must complete the internship within three months of completing your studies, or of scholarship funding ending (whichever occurs first).
Internships must be undertaken in Australia.
If the internship has been arranged directly with the organisation by the applicant:
- you are responsible for finding an Internship Host Organisation and arranging your internship placement
- you are eligible to receive the $500 payment
- the Internship Host Organisation must establish an agreement with us, and
- the Internship Host Organisation will receive $500 to assist with costs of administering the placement.
If the internship has been arranged by your education provider:
- you are eligible to receive the $500, but
- the organisation supporting the internship does not receive a $500 payment.