Have your studies been affected by the recent floods in Queensland and NSW?

Will you be applying for university through QTAC soon?

If so, you can apply for help through the Educational Access Scheme (EAS). EAS may assist applicants who have faced personal challenges by adjusting their selection rank.

Apply in the Financial Hardship category if your household has experienced financial difficulties as a result of the floods.

Apply in the Home Environment and Responsibilities category if your home was damaged.

Apply in the School Environment category if your schooling was disrupted, eg: your school was flooded.