Rural and Regional Enterprise Scholarships Program
Applications for Round Four are now open.
Current scholarship recipients log in below.
The Rural and Regional Enterprise Scholarships Program (RRESP) has been introduced to improve access to and completion of tertiary education courses for students from regional and remote areas in Australia.
For a copy of the program guidelines please click here.
The Scholarship payments will assist the Recipient with the financial costs of attending their institution and undertaking their Eligible Course of Study and Internships.
The Rural and Regional Enterprise Scholarships Program can provide:
- funding up to $18,000, based on course length and type of study or training
- a further $500 to support an internship
To be considered for a Rural and Regional Enterprise Scholarship, you must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- You must be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, holder of a permanent humanitarian visa, or a New Zealand citizen living in Australia.
- You must have commenced or be commencing your Eligible Course of Study in 2020.
- Your permanent home address must be in a regional or remote area as defined by the Australian Statistical Geography Standard (ASGS).
Your application will be assessed on two main selection criteria:
1. Financial Need You will need to provide documentary evidence to demonstrate financial need.
2. Capability You must provide a written response describing:
- A past educational achievement; AND/OR
- A work achievement; AND/OR
- Other achievements that help to demonstrate your ability to undertake your Eligible Course of Study.
If you have any questions about the Rural and Regional Enterprise Scholarships program, call us on 1800 290 979 or email us.
Visit the Benefits page
23 Jan 2020