If you undertake an internship relevant to your eligible course of study, you will receive $500.
You must undertake the internship for a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 20 business days, on a full-time or part-time basis.
You must undertake the internship during or after your eligible course of study, and must complete the internship within three months of completing your studies, or of scholarship funding ending (whichever occurs first).
Internships must be undertaken in Australia.
If the internship is not part of the eligible course of study:
- you are responsible for finding an Internship Host Organisation and arranging your internship placement
- you are eligible to receive the $500 payment
- the Internship Host Organisation must establish an agreement with us, and
- the Internship Host Organisation will receive $500 to assist with costs of administering the placement.
If the scholarship program includes an internship in the form of work-integrated learning (eg apprenticeships or clinical work placements):
- you are eligible to receive the $500, but
- the organisation supporting the internship does not receive a $500 payment.
Page last updated: 04 Dec 2017