QTAC Workshops Booking Form
For those that were unable to attend our QTAC Insights 2021 session, a recording of the live Zoom session is available for purchase by filling out the form below.
This workshop was designed specifically for careers advisors and education professionals familiar with the basics of QTAC and who are working with students intending to progress into tertiary study. It provides broad industry insights into the following areas:
- current tertiary education industry trends, transparency and higher education drivers
- analysis of year on year application data, statistics and patterns
- 2020 ATAR result findings
- current QTAC schedules and practical tips for application and use
- 2022 tertiary prerequisite discussion and practical examples
- an introduction to university and VET widening participation opportunities.
The recordings of each session are now available to access, hosted by our Schools Engagement Officer Jamie Williams and QTAC specialists.
Guest presenters include:
Dr John Griffiths, QTAC Chief Executive Officer
Welcome from the CEO
Michelle Devitt, QTAC Chief Analytics & Technical Officer
ATAR Participation Model – an in depth look
James Garrett, QTAC Reporting Analyst
Analytics and Reporting via QTAC for Schools Portal – getting the most out of reports available to you.
Dr Janet Buchan, QTAC Technical Advisor
ATAR Verification and Appeals Process.
Dr James Halford, QTAC EAS Assessment Specialist
EAS – The year in review and what’s new.