Whitehouse Institute of Design, Australia administers its own admission for all programs. Applications must be made directly via the Whitehouse website.
Whitehouse has built its reputation for excellence through the success of its 5,000+ global alumni and the Institute’s global affiliations with the design industry.
Whitehouse Institute of Design, Australia is a leader in higher education for the design and creative industries. Whitehouse fosters a learning and teaching culture that values scholarship, critical reflection, diversity and equity. Whitehouse nurtures creativity and advances innovation, sustainability, leadership and entrepreneurship, enabling students to develop design skills for continuous learning throughout their lives.
Whitehouse prepares graduates as designers of the future for careers in fashion, creative direction and styling, and interior design; and as creative practitioners, Whitehouse graduates employ cutting-edge technologies to further industry engagement, foster equitable business practices and grow the economy of the design industry.
At Whitehouse, students enrol into the three-trimesters-per-year structure which enables students to accelerate their studies and complete their degree in just two years. Whitehouse is an industry leader with regard to the amount of face-to-face teaching and learning hours that you receive on campus during your two-year Bachelor of Design degree.
We proudly deliver an exceptional 1,728 face-to-face teaching hours over two years and we encourage you to compare. You won’t find another degree like it in Australia.
Whitehouse students are provided with state-of-the-art facilities, including:
• Exclusive access to Digital Resources,
• Trend-forecasting services,
• Specialist design library including one of the largest collections of VOGUE in Australia,
• Student Rooftop Garden Terrace,
• Fully-equipped Professional Photography Studio,
• Student Kitchen and Hub areas,
• Brand New Mac labs with the latest 2020 iMacs,
• Large Technical Rooms with Industrial Sewing Machines,
• StyleCAD + Digitizer and Plotter,
• Italian Designed Campus Furniture from HUB Furniture and SPACE
• Design Showrooms custom built by Molteni&C
Direct application to Whitehouse institute of Design https://whitehouse-design.edu.au/how-to-apply/
|ATAR of 47.20 or higher (Alternative Entry Pathways Available). Whitehouse accepts direct applications only, meaning you can only apply to study at Whitehouse through our website. Once you have determined what kind of applicant you are, it is an easy 3-Step Process to apply: