We provide persons with a disability help with lodging their application.
For help, call us on 1300 467 822.
As part of your QTAC application, you can apply for the Educational Access Scheme, which may help with entry into courses.
If you have a disability, institutions have services and facilities available such as:
- help with physical access needs
- access to specialised technology and equipment
- sign language interpreters
- note-taking services.
The level of help available is assessed by the institution's disability officer or similar. You should contact the relevant institution and discuss with them what you need.
Institution disability contacts
TAFE Queensland student support services
Visit TAFE Queensland's student support services for information on:
- disability support
- learning support
- mental health and wellbeing
- indigenous student support
- international student support
- career and employment services.
Page last updated: 22 May 2019