Check/change your application
After you have lodged your application, you can use Application Services to:
- Change your preferences, but as this process is different before and after you are made an offer, it is recommended you read more on changing your preferences before doing so.
- Respond to your offer.
- Check if we've received any extra qualifications (Year 12s).
- View and print your OP ineligible rank (Year 12 students not eligible for an OP).
- View correspondence about your application.
- Check if you are meeting entry requirements.
- Pay QTAC fees.
- Check if we have received your documentation (if any required).
- Register for STAT.
- Change your postal or home address, email address, phone number, password, security questions, or authorised person details.
Phone us on 1300 467 822 to change your:
- date of birth
- citizenship status
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander status
- qualification details.
Page last updated: 03 Feb 2017