Your offer will expire if you do not respond to it by the date and time specified on your offer letter.
If you allow your offer to expire
- you lose your right to the offer
- you will not be considered for any other courses.
Reactivating an expired offer
In many instances you can reactivate your expired offer.
It may depend on
- the policy of the institution offering the course
- the level of demand for the course
- whether there are still places available
- whether the course has already started.
How to reactivate your expired offer
Call us on 1300 467 822 to find out if you can reactivate your offer.
Page last updated: 20 Jan 2017