Payment can be made:
- At the time of application by credit card (MasterCard and Visa only). Please note that pop-up blockers should be set to allow www.qtac.edu.au.
- BPay - if you select BPAY, you can pay via your bank or financial institution. You can also pay using cheque/money order or in person at QTAC or by credit card via Current Applicant online services. You will not be considered for tertiary offers until full payment is received by QTAC
- You will need a compliant browser (eg Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari) with specific settings enabled.
- You will need access to a printer to print a review of your application and any cover sheets.
- the latest version of Java is installed and your browser is Java enabled.
- A screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher
- browser pop-up blockers should be set to allow access to www.qtac.edu.au
- Macintosh users will only be able to access the ABW service if you are running Mac OS/X, version 10.5 or higher is recommended.
More information on required computer equipment and
If your computer is not compliant with QTAC's technical requirements, please visit QTAC to use our public access PCs, or if outside Brisbane, you may be able to access the Internet through tertiary institutions, public libraries, or internet cafes.
Before you commence your TTT application you should take some time to prepare. To complete your application successfully you will need the following:
- your Student Identification Number
- a valid credit card (MasterCard and Visa only)
- details of any additional studies you may have undertaken (i.e. AMEB 7th or 8th grade, Certificate III etc)
- your list of course preferences
Completing a TTT Application
The TTT facility appears as a series of cards, each covering a separate topic. You progress through the application by answering the relevant question or clicking on the "Continue" button.
- Select the state you are studying in
- Enter your Student Identification Number. If you have misplaced your ID number, you will still be able to apply if you provide sufficient identifying information
- Enter the matching QTAC PIN. The QTAC PIN is equal to the day and month of your birth (eg 0405 is the fourth of May)
- Select your payment option
- Confirm the personal details that are generated from the educational authority (eg Queensland Studies Authority) and enter the additional information required
- Change your QTAC PIN if you wish to
- Complete your application details for each section
- If you are a Queensland year 12 student, you will see any additional qualifications that will be on your Senior Statement already listed in your application. You should only add qualifications if they are not on your Senior Statement.
Review your details. If you wish to make any changes to your application, you can do so now. After reviewing your details and checking it is correct, you can then lodge your application. If paying by credit card you must make your payment before your application is lodged.
Note: Your application has not been lodged until you see the Confirmation of Lodgement page
Print your Confirmation of Lodgement and any other documents that have been provided for printing such as your BPAY advice slip or cover sheets for additional documentation.