In one application you can apply for courses starting Semester 3, Semester 1 and Semester 2 across one admissions period. Applications for 2014/2015 Admissions open 5 August 2014.
As part of your application, you will need to acknowledge and read the following;
- QTAC refund policy
- QTAC Documentation Guidelines
- QTAC Applicant Rights and Responsibilities
- Applicant Declaration
Watch Ordering your Preferences to maximise your chances of getting an offer.
- MasterCard or VISA at the time of application
- BPAY® using internet banking with your financial institution
- Cash, EFTPOS or money order at QTAC's office (if you select BPAY® as your payment method
Payment must be received by QTAC before your application will be processed. If you choose BPAY as a payment method, ensure QTAC receives your payment by 29 September 2014 to take advantage of the lower application fee. If your BPAY payment is received after this date, you will incur a higher application fee. If you select BPAY, QTAC does not receive your payment immediately, it can take up three days to reach QTAC. For more information, see Non Year 12 fees and Year 12 Fees.
After you have lodged your application you can;