QTAC Information Sheet
QTAC Customer Service Feedback Survey January 2013
Complete the survey below to enter to win a Coles Group & Myer Gift Card to the value of AUD $500 or an iPad 3 (16GB)!
Terms and Conditions
To be eligible to enter individuals must complete the QTAC Customer Service Feedback Survey January 2013 on this website by 11.59pm Sunday, 10 February 2013. The prize winner will be drawn on Friday, 15 February 2013..
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participating in this promotion constitutes an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is the Queensland Tertiary Admissions Centre (QTAC).
- Entry is only open to people who complete the online QTAC Customer Service Feedback Survey January 2013 on QTAC’s website by the specified date.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- Employees of the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
- No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- To be deemed a valid entry, all compulsory survey questions must be completed correctly.
- The winner will be selected by a random draw on Friday, 15 February 2013.
- The first valid entry drawn at random on the specified date may choose their prize of either a Coles Group & Myer Gift Card to the value of AUD$500 or an iPad 3 (16GB).
- The prize winner is not required to be present at the time or place of the draw.
- The Promoter’s decision as to the winner of the prize is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the conduct of the promotion or otherwise.
- The Promoter will use reasonable efforts to notify the winner by email, using the nominated email address supplied by the participant on the competition’s online survey form. If the contact details supplied on a winning entry are recorded incorrectly, the Promoter does not accept responsibility for the inability to make contact with the winner and another winner will be selected and notified as set out in these Terms and Conditions. The prize will be delivered to the winner as appropriate.
- If the Prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- A participant claiming to be the prize winner must provide proof of identity, if required by the Promoter.
- The Promoter may, but is not obliged to publish the results of the promotion. By entering the promotion, the participant gives their consent for their personal details to be published if they are a winner.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as anticipated due to any reason beyond reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by the law to (a) disqualify any participant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate, or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special, or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged, or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or participant; or (f) use of the prize.
- Each participant indemnifies and keeps indemnified the Promoter against all claims, losses, damages and expenses suffered by the Promoter or any third parties arising out of the breach of these Terms and Conditions by the participant, the conduct of the participant in the Promotion or the use of the prize.
- Under the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth), the Promoter must tell participants when it collects personal information about them and how it plans to use it. If a participant chooses to enter or take part in the promotion, the participant will be required to provide the Promoter with personal information such as the participant’s name, email address, and Australian State or Territory or overseas country of residence. The Promoter collects participants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. The Promoter complies with Australian and Queensland privacy laws and guidelines. Information supplied by participants will only be used to improve QTAC’s service to its customers and for associated statistical and market research purposes. The information collected is confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties without the participant’s consent, except to meet government, legal or other regulatory authority requirements.