QTAC operates a year round application system. Applying through QTAC is made easy as you are able to lodge one application for up to six different courses. Applications can be made for Semester 3, Semester 1 and Semester 2 in the one admissions period.
To lodge an application, please go to Online Services and select the online application relevant to you. There are two online applications, the Twelve to Tertiary application and the Apply By Web application. The one you use depends on whether you are a current Year 12 student, international applicant, tertiary student transferring studies or other type of applicant.
Applications for 2012/2013 Admissions opened 1 August 2012. You can apply for courses commencing Semester 3, 2012, Semester 1 or 2, 2013, depending on key dates. Information on courses, fees, key dates is available in the new QTAC Guide and on the website. The QTAC Guide 2013 listing courses and application information is available to purchase from QTAC and newsagencies.
Applications for 2013/2014 Admissions will open 1 August 2013. You can apply for courses commencing Semester 3, 2013, Semester 1 and 2, 2014, depending on key dates. Information on courses, fees, key dates will be available in the new QTAC Guide and on the website from June. The QTAC Guide 2014 listing courses and application information will be available to purchase from QTAC and newsagencies in June.
Current QTAC Applicants
Current applicants are QTAC applicants who have lodged and paid for their application in the current admissions period. Current applicants can access their QTAC application and other services via Current Applicant online service. View more...
Current Year 12 Students
Current Year 12 students are defined as those completing standard Year 12 programs in Australia in 2013. 2013 Year 12s apply online through the Twelve-To-Tertiary (TTT) application, by clicking on Year 12 Apply Now from 1 August 2013..
This category includes;
- Students completing or repeating Year 12 in QLD or interstate.
- Students completing the International Baccalaureate in Australia.
- International students studying Year 12 in Australia. View more...
Non Year 12 applicants
Anyone not considered a current Year 12 student (as defined above) should apply as a Non Year 12 via the Apply-by-Web (ABW) application, by clicking on Non-Year 12 Apply Now.
This category includes;
- Students completing non-standard Year 12 such as Accelerated Christian Education.
- students who have completed Year 12 before 2012, i.e. if you completed Year 12 in 2009
- Candidates for the Queensland Senior External Examination.
- Australian citizens completing an overseas secondary program.
- Student completing the NCEA (Level 3) in New Zealand.
- Students undertaking bridging, preparatory or tertiary study.
- People not currently studying. View more....
Applicants who are not Australian or New Zealand citizens or do not hold a visa giving permanent residence in Australia can apply directly to the institution or through QTAC (as described above). Irrespective of the application method, offers to international applicants are made directly by the relevant tertiary institution, not by QTAC. View more...