Non-Year 12 Entry
ABW application (includes three changes of preference)
- 1 August 2013 to 27 September 2013 - $63
- 28 September 2013 to 31 January 2014 - $138
- 1 February 2014 to 4 July 2014 - $63
- fourth and each subsequent change of preference - $34
- Separate document submission fee
- Personal Competencies Assessment - $34
- Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT) - $138
- STAT change of sitting request - $40
- STAT replacement results - $56 (from 1 July 2013)
- STAT Preparation Workshop - $154.00
- PCA Preparation Workshop - $88.00
- QTAC Guide 2014 - $18
- Tertiary Prerequisites 2016 - $7
- Assessment of Qualifications Service - $116 (from 1 July 2013)
# Please note that the fee will be charged each time QTAC requests further documentation to be supplied if the documentation provided does not conform to the Documentation Guidelines.
Payment can be made:
- at the time of lodging the application with either MasterCard or VISA
- by choosing BPAY® and after lodging your application, paying by cash or EFTPOS AT QTAC's office, or with a money order, or via BPAY (internet banking) or paying by MasterCard or VISA (via Current Applicant online services or by phoning QTAC).
If you nominate to pay your application processing fees by BPAY, your application will not be considered until payment is received. Payment should be made by 25 September 2013 to avoid the higher processing fee.
All QTAC fees include GST
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd
ABN 69 079 137 518
Please read the QTAC Refund Policy before making any payment.