Non-Year 12 Entry
ABW application (includes three changes of preference)
- 1 August 2012 to 30 September 2012 - $63
- 1 October 2012 to 31 January 2013 - $113
- 1 February 2013 to July 2013 - $63
- fourth and each subsequent change of preference - $17
- Separate document submission fee
- Personal Competencies Assessment - $34
- Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT) - $115
- STAT change of sitting request - $39
- STAT replacement results - $34
- STAT Preparation Workshop - $147.00
- PCA Preparation Workshop - $84.00
- QTAC Guide 2013 - $17
- Assessment of Qualifications Service - $63
# Please note that the fee will be charged each time QTAC requests further documentation to be supplied if the documentation provided does not conform to the Documentation Guidelines.
All QTAC fees include the 10% GST
Please read the QTAC Refund Policy before making any payment.
Payment can be prepaid, made online with a credit card, or paid via BPAY.
If you select BPAY as the payment method for your application, you should note that your application will not be considered until payment has been received.
Please note that if you select BPAY, you do not have to pay by BPAY, you can pay online via Current Applicant online services with a credit card, attach a cheque or money order to the BPAY advice slip and mail to QTAC or pay in person at the front counter at QTAC using cash, EFTPOS, cheque or money order.
Payment should be made within 24 hours of lodging an application. You will not be considered for any offers or have access to QTAC's online services until payment of the fee is received at QTAC.
Applicants who do not have a credit card can purchase a Prepayment Voucher from QTAC. Upon receipt of the prepayment, QTAC will issue a Voucher that lists an application number and activation number which can then be used to submit an online application.
Prepayment vouchers can be purchased at QTAC with payment made by cash, EFTPOS, money order, cheque or credit card (MasterCard or Visa).
Alternatively, if a cheque or money order is mailed to QTAC together with a Prepayment Voucher Request Form, a Voucher will be posted to you. Please ensure you allow sufficient time for the voucher to be mailed to you.
ABW Prepayment Voucher Request form for 2012/2013 Admissions.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd
ABN 69 079 137 518