Current Year 12 Students
- How to Apply
- Key Dates & Offer Rounds
- Additional Qualifications
- Ordering Preferences
- Selection Process & Assessment
- Offers & Responses
- Study Costs
- OP Ineligible Schedules
- Upgrading Pathways
- Interstate Admissions
- Year 12 Conversion Tables
- NCEA Applicants (New Zealand)
- International Baccalaureate
Current Australian standard Year 12 - How to Apply
What is an Australian standard Year 12 program?
You are a Year 12 student studying a standard Year program if you:
- are completing or repeating a standard Year 12 program in 2014 in Australia including Queensland Senior or the interstate equivalent and the International Baccalaureate.
This category does not include:
- students completing most of their senior subjects via the Queensland Senior External Examination
- students doing Certificate IV in Adult Tertiary Preparation
- students completing non-standard Year 12 programs such as Accelerated Christian Education (ACE).
How do I apply?
You can lodge one application only in any one admissions period. 2014 standard Year 12s apply through the Twelve-To-Tertiary (TTT) application from 5 August 2014.
You will need to do the following when applying;
- Know your student number -
Queensland - Learner Unique Identifier (LUI);
ACT - Student Number;
NSW - Board of Studies Student Number;
VIC - Board of Studies Number:
TAS - Student ID Number;
WA - Curriculum Council;
SA and NT - SACE Registration Number;
International Baccalaureate - IB number
- Confirm your personal details and contact information
Ensure you use a valid email address that is valid through to 2015
- Confirm your qualifications
As a standard Australian Year 12, QTAC is able to obtain your secondary results. If you are a Queensland Year 12, you will see any additional qualifications that will be on your senior statement. You should check this information for accuracy.
- Add qualifications if applicable.
You may have additional qualifications which could include;
- secondary study
- bridging study or preparatory courses
- tertiary study
- certificate study AQF Certificate III and IV only (Certificate I and II are not assessed)
- professional qualifications (eg dance, music or drama)
- Indicate if you are applying for Educational Access Scheme (EAS)
- Supply information required by the Australian Government. QTAC collects information such as languages spoken at home and education completed by your parents/guardians. This information is not used in determining your QTAC selection rank
- Enter your course preferences
- Make payment for your application.