Current Year 12 Students
- How to Apply
- Key Dates & Offer Rounds
- Additional Qualifications
- Ordering Preferences
- Selection Process & Assessment
- Offers & Responses
- Minimum Entry Requirements
- Application Fees
- Study Costs
- OP Ineligible Schedules
- Upgrading Pathways
- Interstate Admissions
- Year 12 Conversion Tables
- NCEA Applicants (New Zealand)
- International Baccalaureate
Year 12 - How to Apply
QTAC's application methods relate to the category of applicant - Current Year 12 or Non-Year 12.
You are considered a Current Year 12 applicant if:
- you are an Interstate Year 12 student in 2013
- you are completing the International Baccalaureate (IB) in Australia in 2013.
- you are completing Year 12 in Queensland including OP ineligible students in 2013
- you are an international student completing Year 12 in Australia in 2013
- you are repeating Year 12 in Australia in 2013
How do I apply?
You can lodge one application only in any one admissions period. 2013 Year 12s apply online through the Twelve-To-Tertiary (TTT) application from 1 August 2013.
To start your QTAC application:
- If you are studying Year 12 in Queensland, enter your LUI (Learner Unique Identifier) and PIN. Your LUI is a ten digit number the Queensland Studies Authority uses to identify you.
- If you are completing the International Baccalaureate (IB), select the state and enter your IB number and PIN. Your IB number will be three letters followed by three numbers, eg abc123.
- If you are studying Year 12 interstate, select the state and enter your Year 12 number and PIN.
You are considered a Non-Year 12 applicant if
- you are NOT currently studying an Australian Year 12 qualification (as described above)
- you are studying an overseas Year 12 qualification, ie NCEA (Level 3) in New Zealand.
- you are already studying at a tertiary institution and want to apply for a course at another institution
- you are using Alternative Entry to be considered for tertiary entrance
- you are completing Senior External Examination subjects or Certificate IV in Adult Tertiary Preparation
- you are an Australian citizen completing an overseas Senior Secondary program.