Current Year 12 Students
- How to Apply
- Key Dates & Offer Rounds
- Additional Qualifications
- Ordering Preferences
- Selection Process & Assessment
- Offers & Responses
- Minimum Entry Requirements
- Application Fees
- Study Costs
- OP Ineligible Schedules
- Upgrading Pathways
- Interstate Admissions
- NCEA Applicants (New Zealand)
- International Baccalaureate
TTT application (includes three changes of preference)
- 1 August 2013 to 27 September 2013 - $34.00
- 28 September 2013 to 31 January 2014 - $109.00
- 1 February 2014 - 25 February 2014 - $34.00
- fourth and each subsequent change of preference - $34.00 (each)
- separate document submission fee - $34.00
All QTAC fees include GST
2013 Year 12 applicants applying from 26 February 2014 apply via Apply-by-Web.
The separate documentation submission fee will apply each time QTAC requests further focumentation to be supplied if the documentation provided does not conform to the Documentation Guidelines.
Please read the QTAC Refund Policy before making any payment.
Payment can be made:
- at the time of the application with MasterCard or VISA
- by choosing BPAY® and, after lodging your application, paying by cash or EFTPOS at QTAC, money order, BPAY or pay via Current Applicant online services or over the phone with a credit card.
If you nominate to pay your application fee by BPAY, your application will not be considered until payment is received. Payment should be made by 25 September 2013 to avoid the higher application fee.
® Registered to BPAY Pty
ABN 69 079 137 518